- Candidate with excellent communication and presentation skills with 0.6 to 5 years of relevant experience in Direct/Corporate sales/Enterprises Sales.
- Hunting new accounts
- Corporate/B2B sales experience with Telecom/IT Hardware background.
- Product experience of IT Hardware Servers, PC consumable etc.
- Should have good negotiation Skills.
- Mapping the organization.
- Generating the new business.
- Responsible to close the orders.
- Mapping the customer entire expansion details and developing sales plan accordingly on the assigned Accounts.
- Create monthly, quarterly sales and service plan on the assigned accounts.
- Result oriented, high emotional intelligence, restless and willing to work under agreed parameters of Performance and operating conditions.
Perks and BenefitsNot constraint for right candidate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Jabra Connect India Pvt Ltd
Jabra a leader in cordless headset technology is world's largest supplier of all kinds of headset solutions. The company offers a wide range of Headsets, Amplifiers, Dial pads & Wireless Solutions for Call Centers, Office Environment and Multimedia Applications.
These headsets designed for maximum comfort are lightweight, easy to install, high on performance and are compatible with all telephone systems.
Our Team is committed towards providing complete hands free solutions. With our presence in
India -- Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Chennai & Indore
Recruiter Name:Poonam Singh
Contact Company:Jabra Connect India Pvt Ltd
Address :D-108, Sec 63, Noida, Near Fortis Hospital, Opp Hyundai Showroom, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India